Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Abrie's first day of preschool!!

Ok, so I know it's been awhile. Well Abrie started preschool today and I can't believe it!! She was so excited to go, she woke up early and could hardly wait to pick out her clothes and get ready!! Now I am sitting here with 2 hours of free time wondering what to do!! Ha ha, I am sure i will get used to it quick. I just can't believe that she is old enough for all this!!


Abrie and her friend Allie at school.


How did she get this big?

4 comments:

Tiffini said...

How and when did she get that big! It's so sad they have to grow up, but fun too. I've been waiting for an update forever!!!!! Great job!!

The Larsons said...

SHE IS SUCH A DOLL !!!
THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW SHE WILL BE IN HIGHSCHOOL..... HOW IS RUNNING GOING?
C/YA DEB

Misty @Creative Itch said...

So glad to see an update! It's crazy how fast they grow up, huh?!

Carrie said...

She's so cute!! And I do not know how they get so big so fast! Hope you are all well!