Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Abrie's Christmas recital

I know its been awhile and I will try and do better, I promise!!
Well Abrie had her first dance recital and it was so cute!! I was surprised because she wasn't shy at all and did so good!! I can't believe how big she is getting. What a little cutie!!

Abrie cheesin' it like usual.
Abrie and her cousin Kambrey.

The fam.

This is Abrie's cute little class. Her Aunt Trista is the teacher.


Now didn't she look adorable!!! Her papa Norm and Grammy gave her these beautiful flowers at the end and she was so excited!!! I am so proud of her!!




6 comments:

Matt and Marti Jo said...

oh she looks so cute! miss you!

Carrie said...

Oh she is so cute!! I'm so sorry we didn't get to see you! Was way too crazy. We should be there in the spring though. And I don't have anything planned but going to the casa for some seafood....lol

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Yay for the update!! Abrie is adorable!

.:michelle:. said...

How cute is she!! I can't believe how big she is getting so fast, time flies I tell ya.

Tiffini said...

Oh Heather where have you been? Looking forward to more ;) Abrie is cute as always!!

RickAndGina said...

She is so cute. I love her in her little dance outfit.