Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dashboard Concert!!!!

Okay, so last week we had a little girls trip to Vegas to see Dashboard Confessional at the Hard Rock Hotel!!! It was so much fun and long over due, its always good to get away with the girls!! We will definately have to do it again!

We had to eat at PF Chang's and it was well worth it!! I love the lettuce wraps and I could eat them everyday!!

Jess, Tara, Cami, me, and Cassi at the concert!

Chris Carrabba, the singer of Dash!!!


Cami, me and Jess.

All of us at the show!

We love Kanye! A little fun in the hotel!!

Its cowgirl time!

Breakfast the next morning!


Time to go home, goodbye Vegas!!!!!!!!

Thanks girls for a good time!!

4 comments:

Matt and Marti Jo said...

I want to go on a girls trip! Have another one and invite me this time!

Hopie said...

Looks like some of you were a little tipsy..... hmmmm..... "lots of fun", yea, lots of yum!!! hehehehahahaha

The 5 Happy Dayz said...

I love girls weekends! Good thing us good little mormon girls live so close to Hell to Party at!

.:michelle:. said...

I am definately in need of a girls night. SO JEALOUS!! Anyway, love your blog. Dodge says to tell Abrie hello.