Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Subway

Last saturday Trent had the chance to go up to Zion and hike the Subway!!! He had a ton of fun but said it was a lot harder than he thought. It took them about 8 hours but it was worth it!!!

Trent with Cassi, John, Tara, David, Adrienne and some friends.
Trent, John, Adrienne, Tara and Cassi.

Trent and Adrienne.

Part of the hike they had to go in the water and swim and they said it was really cold.

Cassi and Tara wore wet suits!

Cassi, Tara, and John.
Everyone taking their lunch break.

It sounds like they had a really good time. I hope to try it next year with everyone since I couldn't! Hopefully when the water is warmer, or else I will just have to brave it huh!

3 comments:

Hopie said...

Yea, the water warmer? Nope!!! That water never sees sunlight. It's colder than you can imagine and you have to swim (doggie paddle) in it. Everything freezes up and your hands are the only thing that get you to the other side. We went when I was 15, it was "memorable"!!! Glad it was Trent and not me!!!

Decker and Tara said...

It was a blast, for sure next year we will have to get a group together and go.

Thomas Family said...

I tagged you. It is easy. Just go to by blog and see what you do. Why did you not go with Trent? I dont think that I could ever do that.