Friday, September 26, 2008

Dixie Round-Up Rodeo

Last saturday we went out to the rodeo!! We love the rodeo and this year it was a ton of fun. I think we had one of the biggest crowds there. Here are just some of the pictures, I need the rest from Tara!!! :)
Abrie and her daddy! She got her hat from Papa Kurt and she loves it!!

Abrie's cute rodeo outfit!! Thanks again Papa Kurt for my so cute boots!!

Always posing!

Decker, Trent, Levi, Landon (cute hat!) and Jamie.

Jamie and Landon.


Travis just had to ride a horse and he took Kambrey for a ride.

Say cheese Emmie!

I think Ellie had way too much fun!

Sjandi and Kambrey

Cute hat Lando!!

Aunt Jess and Abes!!

Kambrey

Sjandi, Kambrey, Travis, Abrie, and Aunt Jess.



Ellie was so excited to see the horses that it didn't even matter if she lost her pants!!!

3 comments:

Travis and Sjandi said...

those are so cute... i think you need to delete some of me though. ha ha!! we for sure need to do it again next year.

Andrea said...

I love Twilight! I dont think anyone doesnt lol i didnt know you liked twilight, are u excited for the movie?

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Looks like fun!! I've never been to it...I always say we're going to go, then decide it'll be too much work keeping track of my little darlings! Maybe next year!!