Saturday, September 13, 2008

FIVE!!!

10 years ago I...
1- was a senior in high school
2- was 17
3-lived in Wyoming
4- had no idea where I was going
5-had way too much fun!

5 things on todays "to do" list...
1- clean the office
2- do some laundry
3- get ready, hasn’t happened yet!
4- go on a date
5- get things ready for church tommorow

5 snacks I enjoy...
1- love cereal!!!!!
2- oreos and milk
3- dr. pepper
4 –chips and dip
5-anything chocolate

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- pay off my home
2- get a new car
3- invest
4- help others
5- buy whatever I wanted for me and my fam!!!

5 places I have lived...
1- St. George
2- Washington
3- Evanston
4- Salt Lake
5- in the getto (Dixie Downs) Tara, you know it was awesome!

5 jobs that I have had
1- Sonic
2- Clothestime
3- Regis
4- A Mommy
5- The Drywall Shop

Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

1- Sjandi
2- Angie
3- Tiffini
4- Marci
5- Julie

3 comments:

Travis and Sjandi said...

I just finished!!! thanks so much with all your help on my blog.... you're the best!!! now you just need to get the internet so you can check yours more that once a week..haha.

RickAndGina said...

Hey miss! How are you doing! Im glad you have a blog. Come check ours out sometime. How is good 'ol St. George? Your little girl is getting so big. She is darling!!

RickAndGina said...

I know, its amazing who you can find on blogspot. I love it. It is so fun and easy to keep in touch and see pics of everyone. Im glad I found ya. Make sure you stop in and say "HI" evey now and again.