Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lake Powell

We decided to go on our anual Lake Powell trip but this year we didn't go on the house boat because it snuck up on us too fast!! It was a lot of fun, we camped on the beach and did some boating. The weather was so nice!!!!

Abrie and Trent in the truck getting ready for the drive!!

Abrie and Aunt Trissy

Everyone always says that Abrie looks like her Aunt Cach and I would have to agree!!!

Abrie, Aunt Trista, and Uncle Rick playing in the sand.


Abes and her Grammie Jo Jo

What a couple of real hunks!!!!!!!!!
Abrie's Papa Norm is one tough guy!

What a delicious apple, Abrie ate this whole thing!!!


I think her Grammie loves apples too!



Say cheese!! After all that watermelon she still wanted more!



What a little cutie!! Abrie didn't get wet the entire trip until these last few shots about an hour before we left!!

A family picture on the weenie!!


Abrie and Aunt Trista, can you tell she is terrified that this thing might move?


Travis, Rick and crazy Cachet.


Everyone came up with this great idea to have a war with the water weenie and the tube, Trent and Cach were on the tube, Travis and Rick on the weenie, it was hilarious!

Look at me being so brave!!! I love this thing, it is so fun once you put your brave face on!!!


It's always a good time when our professional mellow roaster is aboard!

Ok, I know these pictures need a story! We met these Germans at our camp and they were so nice, they actually had this truck shipped here for 4,000 dollars to travel the U.S. for 3 months. They were so funny and I am sure they thought we were a bunch of crazy Americans!

The German clan!



6 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Holy cow Abrie is cute. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It is nice to get away sometimes. I am glad that you are alive and updated your blog

Matt and Marti Jo said...

K so you need to teach Cassi how to update her blog! It looks like you had so much fun in Lake Powell. Abrie is just the cutest thing ever!

Travis and Sjandi said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun... without me. I'll for sure try to make it next year. I never realized how much Abrie really does look like Cach.... that crazy. You have the cutest little family, Abrie is so adorable:)!!!

Tiffini said...

Oh how fun! Abrie amazes me at all the healthy food she loves! Once I gave Kory a concusion from the water weenie we hit heads ouch!

Decker and Tara said...

hey-hey, Lake Powell looks like a lot of Fun. One day when I am rich I will go there too! or you can tell the in-laws to invite me. Which ever one is fine with me:)

RickAndGina said...

What a bunch of cute pictures! We love Powell. Abrie is such a little camera girl. She is smiling and posing for every picture. She is a QT.