Saturday, September 13, 2008

Husband Tag

1. What is his name? Trent Monte Hansen
2. Who eats more? It depends on the time of year, I eat more in the summer and he eats more in the winter!!
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Trent
4. Who is taller? Trent
5. Who is smarter? Is that really a question? Me ofcourse HaHa!!
6. Who is more sensitive? Okay seriously, we all know it will always be me!!
7. Who does the laundry? Do husbands usually do that?
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Trent
9. Who pays the bills? Me ofcourse, Trent wouldn’t know where to start and I am afraid we would have a lot of toys and a house in foreclosure!!!
10. Who cooks more? I would have to say me, atleast I try!
11. Who is more stubborn? Probably me, it’s a girl thing I think!
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Trent, its that stubborn thing!
13. Who has more siblings? Trent
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think I do but I bet his answer wouldn’t be the same!
15. What do you like to do together? Go to the sand dunes, camp, watch movies, he will pretty much do anything as long as its active!
16. Who eats more sweets? I do!!
17. Guilty Pleasures? Anything fast, you name it, four wheelers, sand rails, the rhino, and he would kill me for this but he is down with listening to Brittney!!!
18. How did you meet? How do I begin this one? I guess when he got home from his mission but we were talking on the phone before he came home, I know that’s bad!!!
19. Who asked whom out first? Trent did but he never could really get the guts up to go through with it so I had to take the lead!!
20. Who kissed who first? Trent, but it took forever!
21. Who proposed? Trent
22. His best features and qualities? He has the biggest heart I have ever seen, he would do anything for anyone! He is also very forgiving which is a hard quality for me, he has the ability to always see the best in others and he loves me and Abrie more then I could ever hope for!!!

3 comments:

The Youngs said...

Hey Heather, I am so sorry I havent written yet, it has been crazy but here i am finally. yourblog is cute to I love your little girl she is so cute. I was so glad to run into you at ed week. I sure do miss you. You should come back to Evanston and visit all of us. Miss ya love ya Julie

Matt and Marti Jo said...

oh you at Trent are so cute!I miss you!

Melissa said...

You're funny!!